Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The 30 day Challenge

So this past weekend I worked at la biblioteka, and I was challenged by a co-worker. For the first time since I worked here someone at work stood up to me, I was across the room behind my desk, and when I got up to confront him (jokingly of course) he tried to jump over his desk. I lifted him and gave him as a gift to another co-worker. So to be nice I gave him 30 days to bulk up and to truly challenge me; I even marked it on my calendar at work! Then he threatened to steal my calendar, BOO! so I marked it as an appointment in my phone, can't steal that! So as you can see I am not the bully at work, and throughout this he tried to recruit others on his side, so he's trying to make it an unfair fight! No worries though I can take basically everyone at work, so I should be fine, but in the meantime I am also getting ready, so I am going to the gym again, and getting ready for the challenge, HAHA, vengeance shall be mine!!!

And you know who you are who challenged me, no backing out of it now! Even if you steal my calendar I remember the date!

1 comment:

Eric said...

You can't get vengeance. You won the first time. At best, you can get repeated satisfcation:)