Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I know the feeling

So I really understand this comic; in August I got my mom a mac laptop, and I think it's been used like twice. On New Years day my mom called me about 9AM, saying she keeps getting an error when she tried to get on the WIFI, yes she said WIFI! She asked me what it means, I had no idea what she was talking about, so I head over to her house, and check out the computer, it was asking if she wanted to join the network? Click OK or Cancel, I click OK, and voila internet. The best part was I get the call, and Kasia was there, but she was sleeping. Thank you. So after I go online, I then have to log into her email, because she couldn't remember her password. And since I'm me and am using a computer, I install the updates, make sure everything's working right, and charge the battery for her, yeah I know the last one was the toughest part; I had to make sure it was plugged in.

And since that day it just sits in the living room, speaking of macs though here's a great story: So a few years ago Kasia worked for WSU Athletics or Pharmacy one of these and needed to do some ad work, so they gave her Creative Suite for the Mac. I so happened to have a Mac I bought, repaired and was about to sell; so she asked if she could use it, I was loke OK. Three years later and I still don't have the computer, can't sell it, and not even going to sell it anymore. Now I am not complaining about this, seriously what is there to complain about? I mean seriously I got the Computer for $5, put about $400 into it, and could have sold it for $1000. instead I don't really use it and someone else is. Wow, I really do complain a lot don't I? Haha oh well, there's always more computers to buy/fix, and then later complain about. And as you all know I'm a tech whore so I'll have plenty of stuff to sell if I ever do decide to do that.

No comments: