Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Numbers apparently don't lie

So since I started to do more actual blogging and talking about myself the number of visitors has gone up...that's a little weird to me. I've said it before that I've lead a crazy few months up until now, and that's not only due to the opposite sex, but it is part of the reason. I'm taking a break from something else now, not only am I on hiatus from school, but from women right now too. One breaks my heart, one throws a plate at my head, some don't know my real name, and then there was the second to most recent one.

So I meet a cute, smart and hell even funny girl that I actually enjoy talking to, we hang out for almost 5 hours the first time and don't realize until we're getting kicked out because the establishment closes at 2AM. Wow, get her number and will talk to her tomorrow, we decide to go out again but this time close to her, so a small coffee shop on the east side of town (I'm beginning to hate the east side more and more) and after about 45 minutes there is a look of shock on her face, and lo and behold her current boyfriend walks through the door. Now I'm sitting there quite pissed off and the guy (who is smaller than me) walks up to me, and I calmy told him that I am too pissed off to be angry right now and if he does want to go outside I really don't care right now, but fair warning pent up anger is never a good thing. I walked out and he stayed behind, for what I don't know.

I then realized I can block a number from even coming through to my phone online and through the phone, so at least I don't have to care about that call. SO like I said, I'm on a break from women. Well since I did mention that that story was for the second to last one, the most recent one was one that a friend figured out on his own. When a friend is the one who can put two and two together it made me laugh, but girls who smoke are a turn off, I thought so before but now I know for sure. La di frickin da back to a boring existence.

No comments: