Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Recap of the past few days.

Paczki Day, horrible start great ending. I almost die in the morning in a nice accident on the highway to getting a few drinks and having fun in the afternoon into night. Unless you have experienced paczki day in Hamtramck you have nothing to talk about. So the almost dying part means spinning out on the highway and hitting the wall, thanks MI roads and your lack of salting!

So well that's not how the week started, on Monday it was a great day off from work to celebrating a friend's birthday at his bar. (how my liver is going to survive the rest of the week is beyond me) But his party was fun, and I can't remember a single time where I had an empty drink, great service from great staff having a great time with some truly fantastic people. So get home about 2:30, up by 6 to go start the paczki delivery system, after the second to last stop is where I had my adventure. But enough of that Paczki Day was fun as always and I swear I was sober the entire day ;-), I swear! The video of me dancing is of me sober, I dance like a drunk white guy when sober too so you have no basis in your argument.

I have to get up early the next day for an appointment with a doctor, but the joy is I get to sleep in on Thursday morning, and that's when the phone rang early. FML! I cannot blame my friend but today was not the day I wanted to go on a pre-dawn photo shoot, any other week I would love to go, but all it means is that I got an early start to the day and am completely running on fumes right now. But there is still a few days left in this week, and even though I almost broke my finger at work today, I really do want to see what else can happen this week.

Have fun everyone, remember life is short live without regrets.

No comments: