Monday, August 16, 2010

ARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Why can't days be 30 or even 36 hours long? I need more time to do more things and to get more sleep.  Who do I write to about changing this?  Oh well, I know it can't change, damn you science! And yes my rambling continues, but I swear to you I am sane, for now.  Met up with an old friend recently it's fun to catch up, and met up with some good friends too.  Poker run was a smashing success, thank you to everyone who attended.  The festival fundraiser was fun, successful and a great time, again thanks to everyone, but you all totally got your money's worth on this one, and anyone who missed it, too bad but it was one hell of a party.  Now I have to go back to work, one of the 3 that I have right now.  But hey when you're in demand how can you complain?

No comments: