Friday, December 21, 2007

Well it's been a while.

Back to the world of blogging, last time it was an assignment for a retarded programming class, now I'm trying to be like everyone else. Damn you internet for making this popular. Well since my first blogging experience, I switched majors, and finished my Personal and Corporate Finance degree, and will be going for my first Masters Degreee in Library Science in May. (How it is a science I do not know.) Until May I will be working at the Library and on my home. And now time to post stuff...

3 comments:

Eric said...

Any major with the word "science" in it is not a science.

Joyce said...

so my degree is not a science? A B. S. in Zoology with a concentration in Zoo and Aquarium "Science"? Then all those Chem, Bio, Zoo and such classes were all for naught!!! Ahhh crap!!!!

kmaz said...

Well not all science majors count but in computer science, not once did I take an actual science class. Math on the other hand was required and for the most part pointless, except learning how to use matrices. Library Science, i doubt i'll be learning about the chemical makeup of paper or ancient papyrus in books, but hell I could be surprised.