Friday, April 4, 2008

Keeping My word

Well I said I would make a real post this week, and dammit I will. Uhhh I really don't have much to talk about, so uhhhmmm (damnit can't post videos in a real blog post) well I realized that Kasia doesn't actually read my blog. (See what I did there I took the attention off of the lack of actual information in this post) Well on Thursday she mentioned that beer prices are going up, possibly because of ethanol and corn. Wait doesn't that sound familiar, I hate Ethanol Post on December 21, 2007. (Damnit now I must come up with something and fast)

On the topic of Beer just a quick tip, if a beer company is venting their fermenting tubs, it really stinks. At the Detroit Beer Co. on Thursday I decided to get a cold beer (or 6) before the Tigers game, and on the way there Sasha and I said something stinks, but not in front of the Beer Co., that is until you opened the door and the smell hit you like a ton of bricks. But a bad smell will not keep me away from good beer. Then there was the crappy Tigers game, the third loss to the Royals to be specific, because they have all pretty much sucked so far. To be nice we decided to stop by work and laugh at everyone who missed such a nice day, and were stuck indoors all day.
So finally I made a real post this week, and will be going to Whiskey in the Jar tonight, so come on down and say Hi, here's a beer for the awesome work on your blog.

No comments: