Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Post

So I just got back from spreading Holiday cheer to children in the city, YAY!

And after yesterday's little I hate the way we give out money talk, back to posting videos/stories that make you laugh, or scratch your head.

I hope this is a hazing thing but why would the army make soldiers do the oompa loompa song?


And just to make fun of the internet's newest whipping boy, Twilight. Sorry if you read the books and liked them, but they have become somewhat of a punchline on almost all internet forums. Here is cracked's version if the book was 10 times shorter and 100 times more honest.

My favorite part:

KRISTEN STEWART

Wait, we can't have sex at all, and you can't suck my blood? How can you make a vampire movie without anyone sucking blood?

ROBERT PATTINSON

It's alright, I think this movie already has more than enough sucking.

No comments: