Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm an Artist...

...at least that's what other people are calling me. I donated some photos for a charity and they went over real well. A few people asked to meet the artist and the first time I was told someone wants to meet the artist and I looked around and realized that they wanted to meet me. Damn that felt good. I also found out that my photos were some of the most popular items in the raffle and people have already put them up in their house.

Top it off I showed some of my photos to an art collective and they asked if I was ready to have an exhibit, after I said no, they asked how soon I could be ready. So if you are reading this go through my photos and tell me which ones would be great for an exhibit, please. More news about the exhibit coming soon, maybe or you might just get an invite. Also I might be asking for help about pricing, because when someone asked me how much my 8X10 framed photos went for I said $50? and they were surprised by the price and said only? Is $50 too much for a framed 8X10, or are these weird suburbanites who would pay too much for a photo.

No comments: