Thursday, May 6, 2010

Everyone come and drink with me!

I'm writing this on the Wi-fi I intalled at the bar (Go me!). It's been a while since I've posted and I've had a few shots and beers but WTF! I'm saying that to the what the hell is going on? I've ran into 4 previous (can't say exes) in a 4 day span.  Is there some sort of I hate Konrad support group that I'm not aware of, and if there is can you give me a warning so I can avoid all of you.  Seriously there was one where I was out taking photos for a paper and was like shit, but I'm still friends with your best friend and we talk.  Well I handled that as well as anyone could I asked and I quote "would you like your photo taken?" your friend laughed you looked like you wanted to kill me.  I remember this stare from the last time we talked, and damn you you've somehow improved it.  Oh well please come visit me at Donovan's Pub.

No comments: