Friday, May 30, 2008

Did you know...

... that today at work I was extremely bored and did not surf the web for stupid stuff to blog about? or did you know that I'm almost done with the video from up north I need to add a few more pictures a few more songs and sound bites and I'll be done? and Did you know that I had an actually intellectual kinda weird discussion with Sergiy at work right before we closed?

Now back to that discussion, so after seeing someone rent the original Transformers movie (the cartoon where Optimus died, and ruined part of my childhood) we got into a conversation about good and evil. I brought up something that has been bugging me for quite a few years, in the eternal struggle of good vs evil good is almost alway portrayed as light and evil as darkness; but I keep thinking that if thats true, if you think about it there can be no light without darkness but there can be darkness with no light. All and any light will always cast a shadow. Yes I know I am going down a strange road with this post, especially on my blog, but does that mean that eventually evil will prevail, or can a small light ignite others into action.

I want to believe that one person can make a difference on the world and on humanity, but is this the case? How many times has a good person done nothing in the face of evil; does this make the good person bad for not doing what's right? If a good person will not stand up for what they believe is right, then do they truly believe in good? Not to get all philosophical on here, but dammit I hate having a pessimistic view on life, but what the hell, and why has this idea been bothering me for the past few years? Why can't I believe that good has a fighting chance against evil in this world, why the hell am I even writing about it on this blog?

Now back to regular dumb posting: Did you know the picture I posted will probably make you sick?

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Whats with all the inner monologue talk? you....kien!!!!!