Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm tired

Well for the first time in 4 years I didn't have to work the bar at our annual dinner/reverse raffle on Saturday. Awesome, except for the fact that I spent about 2 hours setting up the hall, moving the tables about 5 times, because 5 people had 5 different ideas. Then the dinner the first hour was fine I had to get there an hour early so we were joking around, then the people started coming and realizing it was an open bar. So we went through about 72 beers in about half an hour, and I had to run to get 4 more cases. Then we started to run out of Coke another run, then when we started to run out of beer again, I just sent someone else.

Then today in the morning I had to clean the hall, the small problem was that the two people that normally help out, one was picketing, the other was on a cruise in Florida. So I started to do it myself, then another person came to help. And of course a few more people showed up to tell me how to do what I'm doing and to tell me to do more than I had intended to do. So what normally takes about half an hour took almost 2.

Oh yeah it's Mothers Day, So Happy Mothers Day.

No comments: