Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What I'm up to

HA HA, I am currently working on a new video to post on the blog, not just of photos this time, but an actual video (you know some people call the talkies now?). Well this is the real reason that none of us can ever be president. And yes Mike, there is a statement of yours that you wish could be taken out, and I'm still debating on how or if I should even put it in the video because it is very incriminating and post Whiskey buzz. So the video should be done in the next two weeks. I'm actually pretty busy this week all with the Tennis, fundraiser, Baseball Games, Work, and dinner I have to go to on Saturday. SO keep checking for the video, it will be longer than the last one, and I might be adding some random crap on the blog in the meantime.

2 comments:

Eric said...

We may have to ban you from all video recording devices this weekend.

kmaz said...

I don't take videos only pictures. Someone else takes the videos in all its High Def goodness.