Friday, May 23, 2008

Random Post

Well I decided to scrap the other video idea I was working on, a video of mike, sasha, sergiy, and I drinking is just not that much fun. Although there were some golden moments of laughter, they will most certainly be used at another time. But do not fear, Sergiy gave me videos of the up north trip, and if you don't mind i'll splice everyones photos into them (if you do not want me to leave a comment, and damn you Wilsons, I might have to make a damn myspace page because of you). Looking through the videos I am ashamed I fell into the white man syndrome by drinking and then dancing (Stupid Apache song) and Sasha of course had to record it. I too can make fun of myself and it is already in the video I'm working on.

So to end the random post here is something for the guys and gals when looking for a suitor:

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Check out our blog. We have the dancing video :) Good times!!