Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm out of my funk

YAY!!!

It takes a kind word, a good friend, a great beer, or that quick glance from someone to make you feel good again. Or in my case it's doing something you didn't think you had in you and actually being a good guy about it. I am not going into the details of what happened (some of you know) but I did something to surprise myself last Monday night, and I have no regrets about it. Right now I'm living life to have fun and to see what happens. I'm OK again, I'm back to normal. I am also on a photography kick and I'm loving every minute of it. My photos are coming out OK in my opinion, still need to work on my technique and skills.

I realized I'm out of my funk by being called a brat at work again by my co-workers and finally being able to joke around and goof off again. My favorite part of last week was hearing a co-worker say "we can tell them we know Konrad," hahahaha, I know a lot of people and apparently get preferential treatment. I am totally OK with this, it's not what you know but who you know, I am a people person I talk to random people, this is how I was invited to some dude's BBQ waiting in line at the Secretary of State, or how I am going to be hooked up at an Arabic restaurant near Mike and Joyce's place, we should look into this. I find silences awkward and will break them up, sometimes that works well and at other times it backfires, but that still doesn't stop me.

Just remember kids I'm back to my old self for now, and I'm loving every minute of it.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Yeah, he's back!