Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The UN-Great Baraboo

This place deserves a rant blog, so here goes.

You horrible, horrible brewery never again shall I set foot in your establishment. Let me tell you, you are not worth it; your beer is awful. Who the hell added the sugar to your beer? I was ahead of Mike in drinking last night and the holding back from puking after trying every beer was a great sign for him. If your beer was good I could deal with the horrible service. On the service note, YOU SUCK! Thank you for forgetting to place my order after you acknowledge it, thank you for ignoring me the rest of the night too. I was totally ok with you hitting on the two old married guys and then chumming it up with the Gay Carney sitting across from us. To the other waitress it took all of my strength not to jump over the bar and smack you for singing "Come on Barbie Let's Go Party" every fucking 3 minutes.

Also I know you'll never find this blog or even read it but you sure as hell were not pretty enough to be getting away with what you were doing last night. I don't care, I can deal with bad service under the following conditions: 1. You have good beer - you failed miserably at this 2. You have good food - I don't know if you did, because you chose to ignore us and forgot our order 3. you are hot - HAHAHAHA, not even close, although you did think you were. I'm not quite sure if you can tell but I pretty much hated the whole experience last night. I would not even send my enemies to this bar, but if you are looking for someplace with shitty beer, carny folk, ugly waitresses that are annoying as fuck, then this is definitely the place for you. Me, I'm totally fine with being on a first name basis at the Motor City Brewery, you know a brewery with great beer, great food, and a great staff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not the first Un Great Baraboo story I heard about that place, not so good reviews lately from other peeps to. Oh and glad your back :) Instead of the winters blues you just had the summer blues thats all! Enjoy rest of the yr and '10 is going to rock!