Tuesday, August 18, 2009

...WOW

So yeah, uhmmm not much to report on my side here, been having fun, hanging out everywhere and meeting new people. Nothing can cheer a guy up like being offered to be blown at a bar. How and why this happened is beyond me, but hey what the hell...right? Also great to know that employees at a certain bookstore thought I was cute but were not allowed by management to talk to me...Stupid management. But yay that's good to know too.

On a completely different topic I am beginning to hate the Salvation Army, partially because it's my fault but oh well. I learned my lesson never buy anything in advance, from here on out it's generic gifts and nothing else for almost everyone. I mean not spending too much money and special ordering stuff for anyone, especially when over $200 worth of stuff is valued at $5 by the Salvation Army. From here on out it's off the shelf anything.

And I'm really beginning to like work again, and am now being called the creative one. Working on an awesome grant proposal or a community wide art project, I feel so important driving around to meetings and talking to directors of stuff. I am doing this completely unprofessionally in shorts and a soccer jersey, but I semi-fill the artist look by doing this. Wish me luck, and now back to the phones to get more money and people involved...This is awesome!

No comments: