Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lost, I hope this guy is wrong

Well after reading this guys take on Lost I'm confused and really hope he's wrong.

Read his theory first: here

Now to talk about the Theory
I will be utterly pissed if he's right and everyone ends up dying because of a damned time loop. What the hell? So everyone's already dead and accidentally crashed into a time machine. The stuff he writes kind of makes sense, but so do most of the crackpot things people write about lost do.
Hopefully the person is wrong because if he's right the writers are basically giving the fans the middle finger and making the entire story pointless.
Please feel free to point out any discrepancies in his theory or vent about the post or show, I love trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

2 comments:

Eric said...

I don't know. There are a LOT of leaps in that theory. I'll agree that something to do with time travel is going on. But it seems awful convenient that it "doesn't affect the womb" only.

Moreover, I don't understand why traveling back in time would cause your body to sort of forget everything that was wrong with it. His whole theory that when you go back in time, everything that is wrong with you resets to when you were not sick, but you don't actually get your younger body, seems a little made up in my opinion.

We will see. Clearly time travel is involved somehow, but I don't believe that is all that is going on. I do agree with him that folks on the boat are working for DARMA. Sooner or latter the DARMA people had to come back and try to figure out what is going on.

Joyce said...

nice theory, well it might suck but its better then the purgatory theory!!!