Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Remember School Science Fair Projects

Remember the days when you had to actually do stupid stuff and document it, you were given weeks in advance to prepare and ultimately did it the night before. I once had a project on designing new frisbees, which equated to me throwing stuff for hours and measuring distance. Then later coming up with some crap about lift and drag, and how ultimately most of my designs sucked.

Thank God there are no pictures otherwise it might have been on this site.
(Note if you are offended of people making fun of children/Young Adults, 1st thing don't go to the site, 2nd thing Really?, 3rd just go to the site and laugh, you know you want to, stop pretending to care about others)

2 comments:

Sue said...

I think it is hilarious!!

Eric said...

Oh my god that was awesome:)