Sunday, January 20, 2008

If I had any artistic skills...

I would totally draw comics about my "fantastic" work experiences. Who says working in a library isn't fun, you get to tell people to be quiet, and help people find books, and tell people to be quiet again, and oh hell thats about it. Unless you decide to go above and beyond what they ask you to do, and you know actually try and make it a better place, like recently moving furniture and trying to strip a wax floor by hand and a scrubber(which by the way sucks, and is almost impossible for about 10-15 years of dirt and grime). Well I vent and veered completely off course of where I was going with this post.
Back to topic, if I could draw comics I would totally do what Greg, if thats his actual name, did and draw comics about fun work experiences. He used to work at the Olive Garden and documented some work experiences seen here. Its a great site to kill time when you are bored.

No comments: