Thursday, January 10, 2008

WHY??

I know that this is old news and some of you have seen it but why on earth do people buy alli? I understand people want to loose weight and all, and that it can be hard to diet and exercise, but for a top selling weight loss pill that makes you shit your pants is a huge hit in America, I feel terrible for the country. When reading side effects of any medication uncontrollable oily discharges are a huge red flag for anything, and hell anyone will lose weight if you keep crapping your pants uncontrollably. I guarantee that makes for some awkward conversations at work, so where did Bob go, well he crapped himself again sir, nothing major its only the third time today. I guess if you tried everything else before this pill then good luck. If not please PLEASE try something else.
Here's a video explaining some of the side effects:

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I don't need a pill to show me I've eaten too much....thats what the all nightier being on the toliet is all about!! At least with that I don't have oily discharge!