Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lots of Random Crap to make up for two weeks of non-posting

Yup so uhhm posting, I'm pulling a Kasia here and doing nothing so heres a bunch of crap that made me laugh the past two weeks.

AHH My first Cavity Search by the NSA:























Then theres the gang signs that possibly only Eric and I might find enjoyable:

















Good old George Brownridge, you must have hated the correction:


THen theres the awesome donations we get at work heres a photo from the book, A History of Sex, available now for only $.50 at the library. Those damn Mongols and Donkeys.

And then theres this awesome phone tracking site I stumbled across, that some of you have alreay tried, just go to Phone Trace, or if you wanted to find your significant other theres another one called Track a Partner.

For a lauch check out the awesome post at a forum about someone needing a bigger brand of condoms, enoy the reading here.

And I don't know about you but I watch House on Fox, here is a sample of what the show looks like in other languages, including Hungarian. Check it out here.

Ahh and to the new visitors that come to this site I have one question for you WHY? No seriously let me know in the comments, I'm talking to the people from Australia, Israel, Norway, Sweden, and the person who keeps visiting from Cleveland, and just remember Big Brother is always watching (or in this case google analytics).

No comments: