Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wow its hard to post something on a boring day...

Going back to the post about Whore Scores, I have seen the ultimate tramp stamp, the one to end all tramp stamps and automatically gives the bearer of the stamp 50 freakin whore points. Yes she is the ultimate whore, and I think she might be proud. Check out the stamp here, at first it looks harmless but look again, and revel in its hidden vulgarity.

And yes mike I did see that the video was a fake, but in my attempt to try and post something that one might find deemable to watch I did not take the time to further investigate if the video was real or not. I must truly apologize for my mistake and will vow to research/investigate future posts, as to avoid the embarassment caused by this sham of a baseball catch. If I have led you to believe that the video was real and can be done I am wholeheartedly sorry for this and hope it does not crush your awesome baseball catching dreams. I will now follow the rules of roosterteeth productions as seen in the Red vs Blue PSA:


And to bring up another old post about Dubai they are now going to build a rotating skyscraper, so you can get different views from your apartment.


Now why do gas prices keep going up, I seem to be trying to connect the dots in my head of what could possibly be justifying these high prices.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Man you know how to make a guy feel bad!!! Didn't mean anything by it,either way it was a neato catch......sorry

kmaz said...

Apparently sarcasm is the hardest thing to put through in an internet message. There is no way to tell if a person is being serious or not, as it is blogging is not a medium that allows for much nuance. I once again apologize to you for this grave misunderstanding and will from this point on be using brackets for sarcasm. [sarcasm] I'm sorry [/sarcasm]