Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can't Explain this one

I can't believe it! I just got hit on the head and recalled that I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe it only hurts when I laugh. But I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it..

I am frantic with finding Jesus (after someone told me he was lost), hoping you haven't found other blogs, just generally being a nuisance to society in general, my day seems to involve the authorities from the first cockadoodledoo from the rooster to I run out of alcohol. I am looking at rectifying this. perchance.

I go, my lords and ladies; just I will write something that makes sense soon. I promise! I will write more to certain yous; but it might not be you in particular who I write to..

2 comments:

Eric said...

Dude, are you high?

kmaz said...

Actually I was. I was high on a mixture of chemicals from cleaning a display cabinet. I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the Windex or 409, but from the Grafitti Remover, or basically paint thinner. So yes I was high; but that is not it. It is actually from the lazy blogger machine.