Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Post

Now you know this post is going to be clever just look at the title.  Joyce and Mike to answer your question of where do I find this stuff I will answer you with another question: Do you really want to know?  I mean I can send you the sites of where I find some of the stuff, but remember that discussion of all the stuff I saw online?  Now think about what you might see.  Do you still want to know?

Now Mike I was going through some sites and found a cool toy about an animal that you should sell at the zoo.
  It could be the zoo's best seller the Avenging Narwhal, but why is it going to kill the Koala?

3 comments:

Eric said...

What exactly is he "avenging"? Did a koala, seal, and penguin all kill his family or something?

Joyce said...

http://www.thewvsr.com/avengingnarwhal.htm

this is awesome!!! its the description for the avenging narwhal!!!

Sue said...

Yeah, why is a Koala in the ocean? Why would Narwhal ever meet a koala?