Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally missed a post

Dammit I missed a post partly due to my 8 hour migraine, trying to get my glasses fixed and going to the bar. (Yes I was invited this time) But this just might be one of those A.D.D. posts where the ideas jump in no particular order.

First off is the photo story of the encounter with the polar bear and some huskies, yes I know it might not be what I normally blog about but I liked it so check it out here.

Next up is the correction letters to penthouse, this is more along the lines of stuff normally found on this blog check it out here.

Next on the agenda is voting today, and I hope I get some cool free stuff, like the I voted pencil or sticker.

UPDATE: And yes I did see the results of the vote, so that means that I will listen to the vote and finally finish/post the video, within the next 7 14-20 days, I hope. (been busy)

Oh yeah and I have to take some photos for Michigan State this week and their archives, apparently they want photos of the stained glass windows at my church, why I do not know, maybe the alum can clue me in as to why.

wow, oohh look something shiny, no wait back to posting some random things. A man from Bulgaria is a drinking champion, and apparenltly cannot die of alchohol poisoning. He had a whopping .851 BAC, after drinking 20 litres of beer and attempting to drive home. Full story here.

Oh yeah today is voting day, Vote for the zoo, ohh i had a great idea google zoo pics and who do i find. Look its Mikey, and nice photos Jay Levin.

I can't read the rest but one line on this Doctor's sign just sticks out for some reason you can see it yourself here.

Heres another reason you state fans can make fun of UofM check this out.

And a great ad for BMW.

People are truly idiots or there are many mentally handicapped people that do not know it yet. Look at the Yahoo Answers page to once again fear for humanity.

Ooohh look, well you can't actually see it but something is making a noise at work and I must investigate so the A.D.D. post will officially come to an end.

No comments: