Friday, August 1, 2008

Wow, I never would have guessed that

Well the new USA Today Poll for the best College football team is out. Georgia is number one, I have no problem there, followed by USC, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Florida. The real shocker to me is that Michigan is ranked 24th, and got 112 votes. A team with basically no returning starters on offense is ranked 24th. Michigan State received 9 votes, and Notre Dame got 5.

Don't get me wrong I am a Wolverines fan (yeah yeah yeah "But you didn't go there" BS, if I were a Spartan fan I would not hear that crap, but that is a different topic for a different post) but even I don't think they should be ranked that high. Does anyone actually know who might be throwing the ball in Ann Arbor this year? No seriously does anyone know, because I have no freaking clue. You can see the rankings for yourself here.

Different Topic
If you ever come down to Hamtramck and go to Whiskey in the Jar, feel free to completely ignore me and don't invite me, my so-called friends and family already do. No I am not bitter but hurt and disappointed, I thought that my friends and definitely my sister accepted me in their group, but my hopes were dashed and they do not. But do not feel pity for me I will be ok, I have my old friends to rely on, the ones that will never forget to send out an invitation for a bar night, espescially one that is walking distance from my house. I shall be OK, espescially when I'm drunk.

5 comments:

Tophiferous said...

Ohhhh get over it you big baby! You didn't invite us to "your" coffee night either. It's not that we don't accept you dufus. You've been a part of the group for quite some time duh! Stop being a girl haha

Joyce said...

hey man hate to do this on the blog universe, I need my time. Ok I didn't call you sorry, sue me! After this.....i see a little more my time a brewin!

PLM said...

i wasn't invited either. in fact i haven't even been invited to a coffee or a whiskey night in quite a long time. i see how it is now. i'm going to cut you all!

Anonymous said...

I still love ya Konrad! Ever over in the Centerline area you always have a place to crash! :)

Eric said...

Pre-season ranking are part of what is wrong with College Football. USA Today should use the BSC system: Rankings are assigned after 4 games have been played; no sooner.