Sunday, August 31, 2008

That is terrible

If the guy actually put this sign up, I feel bad for everyone who checked it out. I am only posting a link to the pic and not the pic itself. The picture is safe to be viewed the link it directs you to is a totally different story. Remember once you see something it can not be unseen. I give you fair warning that by going to the link in the picture you will be scarred, please do not let curiosity get the best of you. For all of you that have already seen the picture you already know why the sign is so mean, and in a very strange way amusing; as the saying goes its only funny till someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious.

I only post a link to a picture with a link on it, do what you may you have been warned. Here it is.

(But seriously why the hell would I keep talking about the link, if I really didn't want to blind you with the horrible images on the Internet.

2 comments:

PLM said...

I hate you. You should know better.

kmaz said...

I do know better. I thought that curiosity would get the best of you and yes I know of two people who went to the site. In the immortal words of Nelson from the Simpsons HA-HA!