Sunday, July 12, 2009

Still going

Well I tested myself twice this past week with the whole no drinking thing. At the bar I had an espresso and two cokes, and and a birthday all I had was water. I can do this. I am feeling better as of late, but that could be because I try to keep myself busy and not leave myself much free time. In other news, I don't think I want to do anything for my birthday this year...well not thinking I'm not doing anything for my birthday other than homework. This way I am sure I will not have a drink and keep the promise to myself. I'll see how well this plan works at the Summer Beer fest, so either I'll have a few or you will be getting my extra tickets. (which was almost ruined when I heard there was a Detroit Beer fest)

Reactions I've heard to my decision have been mixed but mostly positive, the best was because I've realized that I've made some bad decisions because of alcohol recently that it's a good thing that I realized what I'm doing and stopping for a while. Others just don't understand and that's ok. That's all.

No comments: