Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yay for Hamtramck Bars

Good Gravy! I just returned from my daily swim on the beautiful Fijian beach and realized I have not updated this since Hammertime was in the charts... You would not believe the amount of people that are totally stalking me. Seriously!.

I am absolutely consumed with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, learning to speak Japanese, just generally being a biatch to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day seems to be packed from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to I feel like going to bed. I am quite the socialite. I need a nap.

I declare solemnly won't blog until the next time booze prices go up and I have to get sober for a while. You have my word! Until my paycheck dawneth..

1 comment:

kmaz said...

I'm slightly buzzed right now and reread what I wrote and have no idea what it means.