Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HaHa still posting

Although the posts are just plain stupid and sometimes ridiculous, I keep posting.  So today was pretty much boring at work, but this looks like it was fun:
Working in a Library I can see that the future is not bright for our country.  One example was the girl who did not want to do her science homework, and wrote in her paper "I could not find the answer, I checked everything, Yahoo, Google, and Ask.  I hate this project, science is dumb."  Now what do you say to that, and yes I do understand that there are exceptions to the rule, but I do believe that technology has been misused and has made the youth dumb.  Another example is this here ,seriously what the hell you have a computer, you can post in a forum.  Find a F*cking library and learn how to check out a book, and best of all it's free.  On that note, everyone go to your library and check out a book, if you want to look really smart check out Tolstoy or Dostoevsky, and start it and never finish the books like me.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Wow, that forum post makes me sad. And it makes me what to immediately start a eugenics program.