Thursday, July 3, 2008

What the Hell is wrong with the world?


So I take a 2 hour lunch today to go to Genie's Wienies (Best Coney Island EVER), and to my surprise they are no longer there.  WTF!!!!  It's now flashback burger, ok the sign on Groesbeck still says Genie's Wienies.  So I ask if I'm at the right place, and yes they changed in April, and am told everything is the same except the chili.   WHAT?!?!?!?  Then everything is not the same, or even close, the chili was the best part of the dining experience.  Second thought occurred, Crap I already promised the chili for the 4th of July BBQ, what to do, what to do, thank God for e-mail, because I have Gene's wifes number who makes the original chili.  So after finding her house and giving her my name and number, although she called be Connor.  I have the Chili, and know how to get more.   Also if you've never had it, it's as addictive as cocaine but so much better.  So if you try it on Friday, and get addicted let me know, I now know how to get more.

2 comments:

PLM said...

Good to Know you only supply the good stuff

Eric said...

it's as addictive as cocaine but so much better

And how do you know this exactly? :)