Monday, July 28, 2008

A question for everyone

So a few months ago we all went up north, and someone recorded some "interesting" things up there.  I started working on putting it together in a video, and started thinking should I put it online or not.  One of you has seen part of it, at least the fun parts put together but missing the audio clips I would put in.

So my question to everyone is Should I post the video (I believe I know the answer to this question) So vote on my new poll on the top right of the page, hell I don't care if you vote more than once.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have good judgement Konrad :) Even though I wasn't there. As long as the comments weren't talking about someone meanly or behind there back if thats what you mean or if there just maybe goofy and silly as we know how are group is that's okay. In either case weather next gathering or on the blog can't wait to see your guys video!

Tophiferous said...

Post the damn video already!!!!! haha It's been a few months!