Thursday, July 24, 2008

Trying to rationalize spike in visitors

I really don't know why, but there are more and more people coming to this site. Yesterday I had over 40 search results from google leading people to this sham of a blog. I know I should be posting interesting and/or fun stories from the goings on in my life, but ultimately I post random crap from the internet to make up for my mostly mundane life.

To the person who searched for why am I doing bad in business school:
I don't know, if you came to this site for advice and stayed on for more than 5 seconds you might have reason #1.
Reason #2 might be that you do not read your book, many times I did not even go to class and read the book the night before to pass a test, yes cramming sucks but it does work.
Reason#3 Hang out with people who know what they are doing in the class. As shallow as it sound, if they can't explain it to you, you can at least copy off of them, and pass one portion of your class.
Advice, talk to your teachers, not necessarily about your classes but about things they like. It's harder for them to fail someone they like and know than someone who they have no clue who they are. Finally if you do not know the answer be funny about it I got full credit once for "funny points," in western culture class because I could not remember why Romulus killed Remus, so my answer was "Romulus killed Remus because he was a Greedy Bastard that wanted all the wolf's milk to himself."

And to the average of 5 people who randomly end up here for searching for "I Love Wayne State," if you took the time to read my post about my great experiences, I DON'T LOVE WAYNE STATE. I tolerate the school, but I do not love it, I might mildly feel a sense of affection for graduating, but in no way should you confuse that slight affection for love.

Well this became a much longer post than I had anticipated, oh yeah I think I have posted for over 30 continuous days now, and let's see how much longer I can go.

No comments: