Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Short Circuit Remake

So Wall-E, in my opinion is a complete and utter impersonation of Johnny5 from Short Circuit.

Anybody else see a resemblance???

But back to my original thought; Did you know that they are going to remake Short Circuit, and it's supposed to come out in 2 years? Read the little information they have about it on imdb here. I'm all in for some new Johnny 5 movies, but what made them great was that they were so bad. Come on he was repaired by parts from Radio Shack, when was the last time anyone even went into one of those stores?

Also check out the list of remakes and sequels you probably never even knew they were working on, including: Crank 2: High Voltage (how do you explain him coming back to life), and of course my favorite on the list TRON, need I say anymore about that movie other than the title?

1 comment:

Sue said...

Why are they remaking Short Circuit? Those movies are great and classic? I loved them! They will just over CGI it and it will suck. I agree that Wall-e looks like johnny 5 already.